Modular Home Prices Based on:
NOTE that most ELEVATIONS shown on our plan list are based on PREMIER not BASE SPECIFICATIONS and may show items which are optional for the BASE SPECIFICATION pricing; such as steeper roof pitch, dormers, hip roof, whirl pools, deco dormers, fireplaces etc... Ask your sales representative if there are any questions
Initial Response Price: Since we cover such a large geographic area involving various State sales tax structures, variations in delivery costs, various state permits, crane and set costs, our initial prices are based on the following:
- Cost of house (module) according to the specifications chosen.
- Normal delivery allowance of up to 350 miles.
- Representative state "use" tax.
- Reasonable crane and set allowance (only within the 350 mile delivery allowance).
Our prices are normally quoted within 2 business days and should be within 5% of final costs, subject further to your subsequent customization of plans and specifications. Customization will be accomplished by working closely with your assigned sales representative.
Final Pricing: Your final price will depend on the following adjustments.
- Your final customized plan and specification choices.
- Other "critical" cost considerations include:
- Wind load requirements in your area.
- Snow load requirements in your area.
- Special transportation and set needs to/in your area.
- Fire protection requirements in your area.